ADDRESS, DIRECTIONS, AND PARKING FOR SIMMONS COLLEGE
The address to Simmons College is 300 The Fenway, Boston, MA 02115.
The participant drop-off and pick-up location is at 89 Evans Way, Boston, MA 02115. From there participants will be greeted and escorted by one of the volunteers to the Simmons College Main Building.
We highly encourage (especially for volunteers) utilizing the public transportation by taking MBTA Green Line E train (Heath Street/Lechmere) to the Museum of Fine Arts stop.
Turn right onto Louis Prang Street and walk past Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum on left.
Simmons College, 300 The Fenway, will be on left. (See www.mbta.com for more information about the T.)
From the West
- Take Route 90 East (Massachusetts Turnpike) to Exit 22.
- Stay left and follow signs marked "Prudential Center/West 9.”
- Stay on Huntington Ave. west approximately 1 mile.
- Pass Museum of Fine Arts on right, then turn right at next light on Louis Prang St.
- Continue through two lights. The main building of Simmons will be on left.
- Turn left on Avenue Louis Pasteur.
- Take I-93 North to Exit 26, “Storrow Drive”, going west.
- Follow Local Directions below.
From the North
- Take I-93 South to Exit 26, Storrow Drive west/North Station.
- Keep left on exit and follow signs for Storrow Drive west.
- Follow Local Directions below.
- Going west on Storrow Drive, look for the “Kenmore Square, Fenway, Route 1 South” sign and exit left, following the sign for “Fenway 1 South.” Do not take the Kenmore Square exit.
- Stay right at the light, following sign for “Boylston St. Outbound, Riverway 1.”
- Get in left lane and proceed to first the light.
- Turn left onto Park Drive and follow Park Drive to the light (there will be a gas station on your right).
- Continue straight, crossing Boylston Street and Brookline Avenue.
- Stay to the left, following the curve to the left to reverse direction (you will see signs for “Fenway”).
- At the next light, continue straight, crossing Brookline Avenue again. You will be on “The Fenway.”
- Turn right onto Avenue Louis Pasteur after Emmanuel College.
PARKING DIRECTIONS & INSTRUCTIONS
Visitor parking is available on Levels P1-P3 of the School of Management (SOM) Garage, accessible from Avenue Louis Pasteur. The approximate address to the parking garage is 89 Avenue Louis Pasteur.
Step 1 - Visitors should enter the garage through the far right lane and pull an entry ticketStep 2 - Upon check-in, you will be provided with a validated exit ticketStep 3 - Upon exit, visitors should insert both the entry and exit tickets into the exit gate readers and pay any remaining fee by debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover – cash is NOT accepted) Discounted parking rate is maximum $12/day.NOTE - Un-validated visitors and visitors with lost entrance or no exit parking coupons will pay a flat fee of $50.
FROM PARKING GARAGE TO SIMMONS COLLEGE MAIN BUILDING
1. If you are using the stairs, walk up to the quad level and exit. You will see a building with a green steeple ahead of you; that is the Main College Building
2. Go up the stairs and enter that building through the glass doors into our College Center, where you will see a coffee shop, Common Grounds.
3. You are now inside the Main College Building
1. If you are using the elevators, follow the signs on the cement columns to the Main College Building; there will be set of large double doors which lead to a small tunnel
2. Walk through and exit the tunnel through the next set of double doors; to your right will be an elevator, which you may enter and select level “1” (College Center/Common Grounds)
3. You will exit into a large open space, where you will see a coffee shop, Common Grounds
4. You are now inside the Main College Building