Blueprint Conference Planning Committee
What You Need to Know:
- Fill out the volunteer form (we will need some additional information from you to provide in the conference directory as a resource to girls).
- Encourage middle and high school girls to register. We still have 19 spots available. Girls can register online at www.naascboston.org/conference.html
- Encourage friends and family to "sponsor a girl" (we can still use additional funds to offset some of the cost of the conference and begin creating our fund for our follow up workshops/programs). Donations can be made at www.naascboston.org
- Please arrive at the conference (Longfellow Hall in the Harvard Graduate School of Education) at 7:30am
- Spelman alumnae should wear Spelman paraphernalia
- All other volunteers should either wear their college/grad school paraphernalia or a blue shirt (spelman's colors)
- If you are on a subcommittee you will be responsible for that particular responsibility.
- Other volunteers will be paired with a cohort of girls and shadow the girls throughout the day, participating in workshops and building a relationship with the girls.
- Please ask your friends to join us on the day of the conference by having the fill out the volunteer registration form here.
View the spreadsheet of registered girls here.
Letters to the Girls
Donors are asked to write a note to the girl they sponsored. View the letters here.
Volunteer Registration Form
Committee Chair Contact Info
Laina Cox - For information about applications, registrations and publicizing the conference to girls and schools
Bianca Tabourn - For information about conference sponsorship or the keynote speaker
Kisha Payton - For information about workshops or suggestions on the website